Q: How do I use the Vehicle Personalization feature?

How do I use the Vehicle Personalization feature?

One neat feature of the vehicle is the Vehicle Personalization feature. With this, you can set certain features around the truck to your specifications. This makes the truck easier to use for that driver. Unlike the seat memory feature, the Vehicle Personalization can only be set to the preferences of one driver. These settings will be used every time the truck is turned on. Here’s how you can change these settings:

1. Make sure the vehicle is stopped before shifting the transmission to the “Park” setting.

2. Using the Driver Information Center buttons, 4 buttons located on the left side of the instrument panel behind the steering wheel (these buttons are not present on every model), scroll through the various customizable features of the vehicle.

3. To change the settings, scroll through the features until you reach the desired one for customization. Then press the ‘set’ button to select the feature.

4. Once the feature is selected, use the customization button (marked with the outline of a car next to a lowercase ‘i’) to go through the settings.

5. Press the bottom button with the large ‘check’ mark on it to finalize the setting and move onto the next.

3. How do I use the Vehicle Personalization feature?