Q: Heads warped

My thermostat was stuck and would not open. No coolant could flow through, causing my engine to overheat and my heads to warp.

Hi there. A stuck thermostat will definitely cause your engine to overheat. When your heads warp because of this, it is necessary to take it to an engine machining shop in order for them to attempt to straighten out the heads. This issue cannot be solved any other way other than an alternative of replacing the entire engine. If you would like a second opinion, you can have a certified mechanic look over the vehicle to see what repairs are needed.

3. Heads warped