Q: Replaced alternator and battery in car that isn't holding power.

Car is not holding power. I just replaced the battery and alternator. What's wrong with my car?

Its sounds like you could have a parasitic drain on your battery. You would need to have a technician trace where it is coming from. A common problem is with interior lighting in the car. There may be a shorted wire from the trunk light or a glove box light may be staying on.

3. Replaced alternator and battery in car that isn't holding power.