Q: Remote key will not lock or unlock doors - 2002 BMW 325

The key remote will not lock or unlock the doors now, after my having pulled out the central lock fuse on my car. To explain that better, it works until I put the key in. After inserting the key, it will not work. I am thinking that this must be some kind of security feature. In my troubleshooting, when I pull the fuse out and then put it back in the fuse box, the remote key will then lock and unlock the doors. It stops working when I start the car. What will fix this problem?

Have the battery in the remote changed and visit your local bmw dealer for the possibility the key and remote may need to be reprogrammed or updated.

3. Remote key will not lock or unlock doors - 2002 BMW 325