Q: Reduced engine power Fuel pressure sensor

Hello my car is a 2008 chevrolet impala 3.5 flex fuel and every so often it will say reduced engine power and throw a code p0641 and I though it was the throttle body and I cleaned it out and reduced engine power never came back on however everytime the reduced engine power came up it will also throw a code po452 fuel pressure sensor low input I have been told the fuel pressure sensor is in the gas tank but I'm not sure why could this be happening

The P0452 is for the fuel tank pressure sensor and not for the fuel pressure sensor for the engine. The fuel tank pressure sensor can be on if you had a loose gas cap or a evaporative emission system leak that could have caused the code. The code P0641 is a serious code concerning the throttle position sensor shorted to reference voltage. Your best bet would be to have a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect the Check Engine Light in person to determine exactly what repairs are needed.