Q: Temperature gauge goes up slightly then back to normal

Just had my head gaskets thermostat waterpump and timing belt replaced. Noticed now my temp gauge goes up to normal then after about 10 miles it goes up slightly to the high middle mark then back down to normal. This happens slowly every few miles. All my fluids seem fine with no loss of coolant. Should I be worried?

If you are not running the a/c system at the time you see the temperature gauge go above the middle of gauge and back down every few minutes then this is normal cycling of the cooling fan. If you turn on the a/c and the temperature stays more in the middle and is more steady then this is due to the cooling fan runs when the a/c is on and will keep the coolant at a more steady temperature. The operation of the system is normal.