Q: My automatic transmission wont shift gears. It is stuck in neutral

My car starts and runs but it will not shift out of neutral. I took out the center counsel and have been pick out pennies left and right.

Hello, thank you for writing in. If you cannot physically move the shifter passed neutral and into drive, then there is likely more stuck in the way. You will want to keep digging until you have removed all of the pennies or anything else that may have founds its way in. Do not force the shfiter into a gear. If you come to a point where you cannot find anything else in the way, you may want to seek professional help getting down deeper into the transmission. Contact our service department to schedule an appointment with our technicians.

3. My automatic transmission wont shift gears. It is stuck in neutral