Q: Reduced engine power error with check engine and stabil check error.

Ok it ran fine the night before then the next morning it gave me the reduced engine power error and check engine light. Won't go 10 feet with dieing. I replaced Battery and put on a new throttle body. Still same thing

When the throttle body is replaced on these vehicles, an idle learn and throttle position learn must be performed to program in the new throttle plate angles because the values will be a little different on the new part. The reduced power and check engine light warnings have stored fault codes in the computer which can be read by a professional scanner to shed a little light on the concern. There are throttle position sensors on the accelerator pedal as well as the throttle body so faults at either of these components may cause similar issues. consider hiring an experienced technician like one form YourMechanic who can come out for a closer inspection of your check engine light and reduced engine power warning messages and run a few tests to come up with a more personal diagnosis and estimate the proper repairs.

3. Reduced engine power error with check engine and stabil check error.