Q: rear tires move in a up and down motion.

change rear brakes and rotors , when i move the car a few feet it feels like i ran over a bump kind goes up then back down for another few feet but not really bad,what could i have forgot to do or done wrong ?

Hi. I believe you did not center the wheel on the hub correctly before you tightened the lug nuts. Loosen the wheel lug nuts, jack up the car, and try and center the wheel on the hub before tightening the lug nuts. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, tighten the lug nuts correctly so no further issues arise.

3. rear tires move in a up and down motion.