Q: Rattling

I just got a new starter and new alternator and a new battery and now the front end of my car is making this rattling noise

Q: my car wont start it turnsover but wont catch it did 9 days ago i drove it down the road and it cut off on me

It sounds like you might be having a fuel delivery issue. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine if the fuel pressure meets the manufacturer's specifications. If the fuel pressure is low, it is...

Q: Car lost acceleration, now it will not start.

Hello. When dealing with an issue like this, there are so many components that can effect stalling and starting that we need to start with the basics. Once of which is to simply make sure the battery is charged. If...

Q: car shakes at certain speed when i brake and step on gas

Hey there, Anytime you hear a clunking sound coming from a tire when you go over a bump, it's most likely a problem with a CV joint, ball joints, lower control arm or the stabilizer bar joints and bushings. However,...