Q: Rattling

I just got a new starter and new alternator and a new battery and now the front end of my car is making this rattling noise

Q: Q: Service engine soon light

The code P0325 and P1447 may be problems with the evaporative emission charcoal canister and vent solenoid problem from charcoal getting into the solenoid and tripping the code P1447. Some owners also got the code P0325 for the knock sensor...

Q: 2008 chevy malibu code p0641

There are two 5 volt reference circuits for vehicle sensors (denoted circuit 1 and 2) each of which are monitored by the vehicle computer. When the code P0614 sets that means that the voltage on Circuit No. 1 is out...

Q: My car's windshield wiper only works sometimes

Hello. Most of the time on this vehicle the reason why the wipers stop working is because of the park sensor for the wipers. This detects the position of the wipers and that is used for operation. If the sensor...