Q: Rattling

I just got a new starter and new alternator and a new battery and now the front end of my car is making this rattling noise

It sounds like you may have a stretched out belt or potentially a worn out pulley bearing that may be causing the rattling noise you are describing. In some cases, loose exhaust components may also cause a bit of rattling as well. Depending on the condition of the brake pads, they may also cause a bit of rattling if they are in need of being replaced. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle to ensure everything is in proper working order.