Q: Radiator steaming and green liquid on hood

I was on my way to school and I made it there and turned my truck off and heard a bubbling nosie so I opened my hood and my radiator was steaming and had green liquid on the roof of the hood.

The engine is overheating. You may have a leak and the coolant was low and caused the engine to overheat. If you have a known leak then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic repair the leak and replace the thermostat on the engine since it overheated and may have damaged it. Once the repairs are done and system refilled then see how engine runs to see if any engine damage was done.