Q: Q: Radiator leak

My Tahoe is leaking coolant not sure if its hose or radiator is it ok to drive if I keep water in it and my belt is squeaking

3. Q: Radiator leak

Q: 2001 Chrysler Sebring died while driving

Hello, you could have two or three problems here. Since your car has an overheating problem and now it doesn't run, you should check the condition of the engine oil. If the oil looks like chocolate milk, it has a...

Q: Can't turn off antitheft system

If the anti-theft light is on then the vehicle is not going to start. You may have a defective code key. If you have another key then I would suggest you try it to see if the problem goes away....

Q: My car has just started overheating but has never gone pass the 250 degree mark on the dashboard

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle goes into "limp mode", or your model's version of, when it is at risk of becoming damaged. This is a good thing, and it will protect your engine from having worse issues...