Q: Q: Radiator leak

My Tahoe is leaking coolant not sure if its hose or radiator is it ok to drive if I keep water in it and my belt is squeaking

3. Q: Radiator leak

Q: Engine overheating even though coolant fan was running

This can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, or a failing coolant fan switch. As you may know the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant temperature by turning...

Q: My truck wont start. I was driving it earlier and a big cloud of white smoke came out of the exhaust and it completely shut off

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. White cloud of smoke from the exhaust means that the engine coolant has gotten into the combustion chambers of the engine and is burning the coolant. This could be caused by a blown...

Q: Q: My car is overheating

If you have replaced the thermostat and radiator and the engine continues to run hot and cold and temperature is not controlled correctly. You should replace the cooling fan control switch and make sure all the air is removed from...