Q: Q: Radiator leak

My Tahoe is leaking coolant not sure if its hose or radiator is it ok to drive if I keep water in it and my belt is squeaking

3. Q: Radiator leak

Q: Changed bypass hose now engine overheats

Hello there, a few common faults will result in your 2003 Hyundai overheating after the bypass hose was replaced. The most common would be air trapped in the coolant system. This is common after repairs have been performed if the...

Q: Q: Brake lights stay on

Your brake pedal may not be returning all the way. Because the switch is activated by the motion of the pedal, if the pedal does not swing back all the way to it's stop, it may not turn off the...

Q: Why would fluid continuously flows out from the reservoir as soon as the car heats up?

The cap on a car radiator is designed to withstand internal cooling system pressure, as the system heats up, of 16 to 20 psi (pounds per square inch) depending on the particular vehicle. If your cap has failed, and thus...