Q: Q: Radiator leak

My Tahoe is leaking coolant not sure if its hose or radiator is it ok to drive if I keep water in it and my belt is squeaking

It is not recommended to drive the vehicle with a major coolant leak. You should have the cooling system pressure tested by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic that can come to you and test and find the coolant leak for you. If you continue to drive with the coolant leak it is possible to overheat the engine and cause more damages. Once the mechanic finds the leak then the mechanic can repair as needed. Book an [appointment today.](https://www.yourmechanic.com/book/

3. Q: Radiator leak