Q: Problm sounds in my car

I heard a cracking sound while fully turnig the wheel steering and hand brake was pulled on accidentally. Now i hear some abnormal sound while driving

Hello. Start by trying to identify what kind of noise it is. Does it sound like it is metal on metal? Does the noise happen constantly, intermittently, when you turn, with increasing or decreasing RPMs, while braking, or completely randomly? The noise you are hearing is likely related to the brakes or steering. If you pulled the brake and damaged it, the parking brake may have stayed engaged. This may cause the brakes to be partially engaged as well. This would cause a constant metal on metal sound. You should test the parking brake and see if it still working. If the noise is related to the power steering, then you will want to check for physical damage and leaking power steering fluid. Has the vehicle been driving any differently? With the information given it is impossible to tell what the issue is. Do some little tests, and try to gain some more information about the issue.

3. Problm sounds in my car