Q: Problem with piston number 1 and 2

I changed cables, cover, and other things, but piston number 1 and 2 wont work.

3. Problem with piston number 1 and 2

Q: Accidentally put E85 gas in my car

Modern cars have the capability to adapt to the use of lower and higher octane fuels, such as using 87 in a car that takes 91. E85 is different from gasoline as it is 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline. Normal...

Q: 2006 Hyundai Sonata p2106 code how do I repair

This trouble code indicates an issue with the intake manifold runner circuit. This could be an issue with the wiring, the intake runner position sensor, or the powertrain control module. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified...

Q: my car wont start it turnsover but wont catch it did 9 days ago i drove it down the road and it cut off on me

It sounds like you might be having a fuel delivery issue. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine if the fuel pressure meets the manufacturer's specifications. If the fuel pressure is low, it is...