Q: Problem with car windows

The window on the driver's side is in the down position and won't come back up. The passenger's side window also seems to be moving slower than usual.

A: Hi there. More than likely, the problem is ...

Hi there. More than likely, the problem is with the window motor or window regulator. When you push the window switch, power flows to a the corresponding window motor. The motor then raises/lowers the regulator, which is a scissor-type lift that attaches to the window. A trained mechanic will be able to remove your door panel and inspect the window system to determine the problem.