Q: At 150000 miles, should the timing belt be replaced? - 2008 Chrysler 300

Not squealing

We would first need to know which engine your vehicle is equipped with to get the specific information. Some engines have a timing belt, and others have a timing chain. In either case, if the chain/belt has not been replaced by 150,000 miles, it is highly recommended that you have it checked, at the minimum, and preferably replaced at this point.

I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine if the timing belt needs to be replaced.

3. At 150000 miles, should the timing belt be replaced? - 2008 Chrysler 300