Q: At 150000 miles, should the timing belt be replaced? - 2008 Chrysler 300

Not squealing

We would first need to know which engine your vehicle is equipped with to get the specific information. Some engines have a timing belt, and others have a timing chain. In either case, if the chain/belt has not been replaced by 150,000 miles, it is highly recommended that you have it checked, at the minimum, and preferably replaced at this point.

I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine if the timing belt needs to be replaced.

• At 150000 miles, should the timing belt be replaced? - 2008 Chrysler 300