Q: Q: Power steering fluid leaking

I would like to drive it to town to get it checked and fixed because I can not afford a tow. I have put stop leak in it. Will this hurt the pump?

3. Q: Power steering fluid leaking

Q: My Camry is starting at 2000 rpm's.

Sounds like there is a vacuum leak that is causing the engine to rev up high. If there is no vacuum leak, then the Idle Air Control Valve could be stuck causing the engine idle to fluctuate on startup. I...

Q: Power steering intermittently goes out

Hello, thank you for writing in. You need to start by considering the symptoms. If they are exactly the same, the issue may have been a faulty replacement part. It is not terribly uncommon, but is even more frequent in...

Q: Leaking coolant onto belt

It sounds like you have a leak accompanied by overheating. From what you have described though, it is unclear if the overheating is being caused by the coolant leak (low coolant can cause overheating) or the two are just simply...