Q: Isn't the timing belt suppose to be changed at 90,000?

Do you just automatically change your timing belt at 90,000 or do you wait until there is a problem?

A: I would definitely recommend changing the t...

I would definitely recommend changing the timing belt at the 90,000 mile recommended interval. As you may know, the timing belt keeps your engine’s critical components in sync.

Fortunately, this model does NOT have what is called an "interference" engine which can potentially result in thousands of dollars in engine damage when a timing belt breaks, however it is still strongly recommended to change at the recommended interval.

I would recommend having an expert mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, come to your home to replace your timing belt.