Q: Power steering fluid leaking

Car is howling, squealing. I put power steering fluid in it and ran out about 15 miles and looked and saw about a quarter of the power steering fluid on the ground . Added 6 oz. Fluid and it is leaking on the drivers side. Since I let it sit for 6 hours it doesn't seem like it has leaked as much.Does that sound like a Power steering pump or a hose?

The leak is most likely a pressure hose from the pump to the rack and pinion. Since it only seems to leak when it is running it is most likely the pressure hose. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and check the hose and replace it if it is leaking. The low fluid levels may have caused damage to the power steering pump and only after the new hose is installed and pump filled will the mechanic know if pump was damaged and needs replaced.