Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-8utnlojs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-8utnlojs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-8utnlojs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-8utnlojs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-8utnlojs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-8utnlojs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-8utnlojs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-8utnlojs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-8utnlojs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-8utnlojs:173:8

Q: Power mirror on passenger side will not retain it's setting driver side works perfect.

When you set your mirrors the way that you want them positioned everytime that you stop the vehicle and get back into it and start the engine back up, the passenger side mirror will move to a different position, the driver side mirror is fine works perfect. The power fold in feature works fine on the drivers side and may work sometime on the passenger side and sometimes may not. I have had several people tell me that it is probably the body control module, but I just don't know. Hope you can put me in the right direction.

A: A technician with an advanced scan tool can...

A technician with an advanced scan tool can verify the issue. The mirror system is complex and involves many modules. The Body Control Module is a possible cause, but it's doubtful; replacement requires reprogramming, which requires special equipment. I would check the driver's and passenger's door modules; toggle or move the switch on the driver's side to see if it causes the problem, and ensure that the mirror glass itself is not loose on the passenger's side mirror assembly.

Without diagnosing the problem with advanced equipment, the issue is hard to diagnose. A qualified YourMechanic technician can show up to the location of your vehicle with a scan tool to inspect and diagnose your power mirror issue.