Q: Power lock not opening driver's side door

The power lock on the driver's side door does not open the driver's side door. The power lock opens and closes all other doors. I have to use the key to open the driver's side door.

Hi. The power door locking system uses an electronic actuator to move the locking mechanism inside the door. It seems you may have a fault concerning the actuator or circuit regarding the drivers door. The cause can be a faulty actuator or wiring and in many cases, the linkage between the actuator and pull switch. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the door issue on your vehicle and suggest an appropriate repair.