Q: I just recently had my ignition switch changed on my 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix now the car won't start and it triggered the anti the

I just recently had my ignition switch replaced and now the car won't start and it triggered the anti theft system as well. Does this mean I may need my key reprogrammed?

Any time part of the ignition system or keys have been replaced on a vehicle that has a theft system installed from the factory will require reprograming the new keys to the vehicles theft system.

3. I just recently had my ignition switch changed on my 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix now the car won't start and it triggered the anti the