I want to buy Porsche macan but wants an inspector to che...

I want to buy Porsche macan but wants an inspector to check the rate of the engine block and whether the fault could be repairable. Thanks ...

I want to buy Porsche macan but wants an inspector to check the rate of the engine block and whether the fault could be repairable. Thanks

Automotive Expert
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* I will do my best to assist you. During this conversation you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer. They are sent thru by Justanswer and not me. So Please IGNORE them unless your PREFER a PHONE CHAT! I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. I will do my best to help you resolve them. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. My aim is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible.
Automotive Expert
ois the seller willing to take it to the nearest Porsche dealer for evaluation? Thats the best bet..If not try lemonsquad.com

Hi john, thanks for your prompt response
Automotive Expert
Your welcome