Q: How many oxygen sensors do I have on my 2008 Cadillac Escalade EXT?

asked by on March 05, 2017

I'm not sure if my truck has 1, 2, 3 or 4 oxygen sensors.

Oxygen Sensor Replacement $108.80 - $869.59 Get a Quote

Hi there - your Escalade has 4 oxygen sensors total, 1 before each of the two catalytic converters, and 1 after each catalytic converter. Diagnostic codes are usually pretty specific as to which one is malfunctioning (i.e. Bank 1, Sensor 2 for example). For assistance with replacement, I recommend an oxygen sensor replacement performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.