Q: How many oxygen sensors do I have on my 2008 Cadillac Escalade EXT?

I'm not sure if my truck has 1, 2, 3 or 4 oxygen sensors.

Hi there - your Escalade has 4 oxygen sensors total, 1 before each of the two catalytic converters, and 1 after each catalytic converter. Diagnostic codes are usually pretty specific as to which one is malfunctioning (i.e. Bank 1, Sensor 2 for example). For assistance with replacement, I recommend an oxygen sensor replacement performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. How many oxygen sensors do I have on my 2008 Cadillac Escalade EXT?