Q: My truck turns off even after i have started it

I am able to start my truck but shortly after it turns off. Especially if I turn on the a/c or headlights. I have already replaced the alternator and battery

Car starts and then dies Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

You haven’t said whether it can be restarted and driven, so I don’t have a lot to go on. But one thing you can easily check for is vacuum leaks. Any air that gets into the engine without going through proper channels will lean out the system and cause problems like this. Look under the hood for any hoses or rubber boots that are disconnected or in bad condition. If the check engine light isn’t on, it probably should be. Repeated stalling is very likely to trigger trouble codes that would light up the CEL and be stored in the cars memory for access with a scanner. Your best bet is to have somebody look at your car and check it for codes that will help pin down the trouble. Contact YourMechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to check out your Nissan and let you know what is your best next step.