Q: Power window does not go up

asked by on February 12, 2016

My driver's side power window does not go up.

Window is not going up or down Inspection $94.99 - $114.99 Get a Quote

Hello, there are multiple reasons the window is no longer working. The first thing that you could check is your fuses. if the fuses are good then it could be the window regulator, the window motor, the switch or wiring that has failed. With some simple electrical testing the cause can be found a recommendation can be made. You may need the aid of a mechanic who can remove the door panel and perform some electrical testing. They will be able to diagnose your window and determine what repairs should be made.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr