Q: Need to know if I can use Bosch 4 hole injectors for my truck.

Hi there. I recommend using Bosch D3 injectors over older metal body injectors. The 4-hole spray tips atomize fuel much better than your stock injectors. The injectors have flow balancing to ensure that each cylinder gets the same amount of fuel for optimum engine performance. If you need help sourcing the correct parts or having them installed, a certified technician from YourMechanic can assist with a fuel injector replacement.

3. Need to know if I can use Bosch 4 hole injectors for my truck.