Q: Missing fuses

My son took the fuses out of the fuse box, and now the car won't start.

Hello. There are fuses in your fuse box that control the car’s ability to start. The best thing to do would be to put the fuses back and see if the car starts. If it doesn’t, it could be that the fuses were not put back in properly, or there could be a different issue that is prevented your car from starting. It may be necessary to have a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come out to diagnose your electrical circuits and replace any fuses as necessary.

3. Missing fuses