Q: How do I turn on automatic headlights in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

How do I turn on the automatic headlights?

The automatic headlights are controlled by the exterior lamp control, which is on the turn signal lever. This lever protrudes from the left side of the steering column. To turn on the automatic headlights, rotate the exterior lamp control to AUTO. When set to AUTO, the headlights will automatically turn on or turn off depending on how light it is outside the vehicle.

3. How do I turn on automatic headlights in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?