Q: Pink froth around belt

Opened up the hood and looked at the belt to see if it was broken because my battery light came on and I noticed a pink froth around the belt

3. Pink froth around belt

Q: Q: My car overheated and now won't start.

Do try to get the car running soon because once you get in the three month plus range, any gasoline in the vehicle's fuel tank will go bad and that will create additional problems. Also, obviously, once you get the...

Q: my car wont go over 30mph if i press the gas it just revs up, so does this mean my transmission is gone out?

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2002 Pontiac Firebird. It sounds like your transmission is slipping. It does not mean it needs replaced. You will need to have the transmission checked and fixed for leaks and refill transmission...

Q: 2007 Chrysler 300 wont turn over. Got the gear shift cable replaced the ignition switch replace and the #4 wire replaced or added

There might be a loose connection left in the wake of the repairs that you describe. The general procedure if your car's starter motor does not function at all is to first be sure the engine immobilizer system is not...