Q: Pedal position locarion on 2008 Chevy Silverado

I simply need to know WHERE THE PEDAL POSITION SENSOR IS LOCATED

3. Pedal position locarion on 2008 Chevy Silverado

Q: My car will not start. I changed the head gasket an now it will not start.

If your car was not running and a computer update got it running but the engine would shut off so you did a tuneup, brakes and a head gasket. You might have problems with the installation of the head...

Q: Mobil 1 no longer meets BMW LL-01 spec. Do you have Castrol Edge 0W-40 Euro Formula available?

Any oil that you desire can be used in an oil change and the customer can, of course, supply the oil himself or herself. I see Castrol Edge OW-40 European formula vended at Amazon, and elsewhere, and thus you can...

Q: My 2017 silverado keeps displaying a theft attempted message. How do i remove that?

Hi there. Since your truck is brand new, I would recommend contacting the Chevrolet dealership where it was purchased. This type of warning light typically indicates a glitch in the ECU that can only be reset by the dealership since...