Q: Pedal position locarion on 2008 Chevy Silverado

I simply need to know WHERE THE PEDAL POSITION SENSOR IS LOCATED

3. Pedal position locarion on 2008 Chevy Silverado

Q: I have a 2008 Chevy Cobalt and will be replacing both CV Axle Shafts. Do I have to get an alignment after?

In short no you do not as long as the lower ball joint is taken loose and not the strut bolts. If you loosen the strut bolts then you will need an alignment.

Q: Why does the the engine sound loud when you first start it up? Then it quiets, but as you drive you can still hear it on a Echo

Hi there. That is a very interesting situation you have with your BMW. To be honest, I've never seen tire valve stems cause any type of noise; especially under the conditions you're describing. It is possible that you may have...

Q: Truck won't idle stalls reduced engine power is on

Hi There, Generally, the check engine light comes on when something fairly serious is going on with the vehicle. This can happen for many different reasons such as a faulty mass air flow sensor, a faulty O2 sensor, a bad...