Q: Passengers side front directional won't blink

I got a new blinker socket assembly when I unhooked the old one the wires that plug into the new harness came out of the plastic clip one wire is black one is blue with a white stripe and the other is brown with a white stripe I tried to put the back in with no luck other than getting just the running light to work no blinker and the interior lights went out I need to know what color wire goes to what plug so I get both the interior lights and blinker to work any info on this matter would be greatly appreciated thank you in advance

Hi there. Since we can’t attach any images here, it’s probably best for you to purchase a service and repair manual for your 2010 Chevrolet Traverse or a wiring diagram for this vehicle from a Chevrolet dealership or online. This will give you the correct wiring information you’re looking for; as we offer basic automotive advice and repair recommendations. Thanks for writing in to YourMechanic.com.