Q: P0113 code high input...changed MAF and ran for 5 minutes then began to idle pop or burp again

See above

A: The code P0113 is for the inlet air tempera...

The code P0113 is for the inlet air temperature sensor not being correct. In order to test the sensor, you will need a scanner that can access the data of the computer to see what the input temperature the sensor is giving the ECM.

You may have to replace the MAF but the problem may be in the harness or connection. Make sure the connector is okay and not damaged.

Compare the inlet air temperature to the outside air temperature sensor and the engine coolant temperature sensor when the engine is cold.

All should be very close to each other or there is a problem with a sensor or the harness. If all tests are normal, and you did not put in a chip or reprogram the computer, then you may have a bad ECM. If you reprogrammed the ECM then try and put it back to factory settings. If you want to have this diagnosed, a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can inspect your idling issue thoroughly and make the correct repair.