Q: On a 2000 dodge with 5.9 letter engine. I have no power from the coil to the distributor. What would be my next step in troubleshooting?

The engine will turn over but won't start

Hi there. Check the wiring to the coil and see if there is battery voltage going to the coil. If there is battery voltage, then the ignition coil needs replaced. If there is no voltage to the coil, then check the wiring for a break and also check the fuses for any thing burned.

If you need further assistance with your engine not starting, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. On a 2000 dodge with 5.9 letter engine. I have no power from the coil to the distributor. What would be my next step in troubleshooting?