Q: Ok im having a problem with my car its not accelerating over 30 mph

My car isnt accelerating over 30 mph and i dont seem to know whats the problem

A: Knowing if the Check Engine Light was on or...

Knowing if the Check Engine Light was on or not in your car would definitely help with this type of diagnosis. If the computer is in failure mode for a fault in a major system then it will limit the throttle opening. It’s possible that you have a problem with the throttle body.

I’d suggest having the computer scanned to see if any codes are present and then diagnose this problem further from there. This is something that needs to be done in order to isolate the cause of your problem. Consider enlisting a qualified mechanic who can run the necessary scans and checks to diagnose your loss of power. An accurate repair can be made once the problem has been pinpointed.