Q: Oil pressure problem

hi i have a bmw 320d e46 2001 the oil cooler is being removed and blanked off will it cause the oil pressure to drop and the car to lose power

3. Oil pressure problem

Q: Car sputtering like it is out of gas

Hello! It sounds as if you have a restriction in your fuel supply or bad fuel pump. I suggest checking the pressure of the fuel system. A bad fuel pump or clogged fuel filter will cause the symptoms you described....

Q: No start and buzzing noise - 2006 BMW 525xi

The battery still needs to be checked to ensure there is a charge level sufficient for starting the vehicle. There could be a possible issue with the CAS module. This computer is part of the starting immobilizer system. It verifies...

Q: Transmission will not sift up from low

What you are describing may be a sign of low transmission fluid or a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer...