Q: Oil pressure problem

hi i have a bmw 320d e46 2001 the oil cooler is being removed and blanked off will it cause the oil pressure to drop and the car to lose power

3. Oil pressure problem

Q: My gas gauge is always on empty it does not register when I fill my tank up.

This is a problem likely related to your fuel tank sending unit. The fuel gauge sending unit is a small float type component (or sensor) inside your fuel tank that measures the level of the fuel inside the tank. As...

Q: When the car is in idle it vibrates and rpms move up and down when idle.

What you are describing is a category of inconsistent idle. The underlying fault may exist at higher engine speed but the effect is masked at those higher speeds. Among the potential underlying causes are vacuum leaks, EGR system malfunctions, malfunctioning...

Q: Engine makes a grinding noise when I try to crank it

This sounds like the starter is not engaging the flywheel or the flywheel teeth are missing. I would try jumping the battery first to see if this makes a difference. If it does and the engine turns over okay then...