Q: Oil pressure problem

hi i have a bmw 320d e46 2001 the oil cooler is being removed and blanked off will it cause the oil pressure to drop and the car to lose power

Hello There, I would not recommend having a the oil cooler removed as this is a vital component to the engine’s ability to cool and lubricate the motor. Removing this may also cause a problem with maintaining oil pressure as the system is designed to have this additional capacity for oil circulation. By removing the oil cooler, you are removing additional capacity for cooling the oil down as well.

3. Oil pressure problem