Q: Oil pressure problem

hi i have a bmw 320d e46 2001 the oil cooler is being removed and blanked off will it cause the oil pressure to drop and the car to lose power

3. Oil pressure problem

Q: Q: Vibration

This sounds like you may have a worn engine or transmission mount. I would visually inspect each mount and check for wear or cracks in the rubber bushings. Over time, a worn or cracked bushing may not absorb the engine...

Q: I have a 2007 bmw 335i smoke

Running regular fuel in an engine that takes premium fuel only may cause engine to get a pinging noise and may not run correctly until you get the correct fuel in it. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic check...

Q: Q: Heater not blowing hot air

If you have fluid leaking from under the dash on the passenger side, the heater core is leaking. This part will require replacement in order to get heat to function properly again. Sometimes this can be replaced by removing only...