Q: I want an OEM water pump used as the replacement and am willing to pay any extra cost, can I specify this as part of my appt?

I want an OEM water pump used as the replacement and am willing to pay any extra cost, can I specify this as part of my appt?

Yes, you can specify only OEM parts when making your appointment. Make sure you contact customer service when making the appointment to make sure you get the requested parts you want.

3. I want an OEM water pump used as the replacement and am willing to pay any extra cost, can I specify this as part of my appt?