Q: Q: oil pressure

i want the oil pressure checked

3. Q: oil pressure

Q: Q: P0113

Hi, thanks for writing in. The title reading for code P0113 is Intake Air Temperature Sensor High Circuit. Check the intake air temperature sensor to see if it was left unplugged or have the sensor tested b a professional to...

Q: I started my car today and realized that the wipers, signals, lower driving lights and heater blower had all stopped working.

Hello and thanks for your question. there could be a blown fuse for the ignition switch or relay. Plus, look under the hood for any rats or field mice nests. Field mice like to chew through wires causing all kinds...

Q: Convertible top won't open/close properly & no repairs work

As vehicles age, it is not uncommon to have convertible top issues. Convertible tops rely on many sensors and motors to work properly. When one or more of these items start to have issues, it can be difficult to detect...