Q: Q: oil pressure

i want the oil pressure checked

3. Q: oil pressure

Q: Oil consumption is very high ,after oil service if we drive for 500 km indicates oil level low top up 2011 Audi A4 Turbo

Hello - oil consumption is, for some reason, higher on this specific engine than on other 4 cylinder engines, turbocharged or not. Typical oil consumption is approximately 1 quart per 1500 miles. If you have blue exhaust smoke on an...

Q: For some reason one of my headlights looks dirtier than the other. I've tried just about everything to get it to look new again an

Hi there. Over time, many different items can cause headlights to fade. In most cases, it's a caused by debris that naturally builds up on the lens that causes it to become cloudy. In other cases, the inner seal that...

Q: audi tt mk1 interior lights

It sounds like you popped a fuse. Since it happened as soon as you turned on the passenger side light, the fault may be in the light assembly. The fuse panel is accessible on the left side of the dashboard...