Q: Q: oil change

If I get a service or oil change done on my car will that be recorded on the car fax report?

3. Q: oil change

Q: Q: Should I change my transmission fluid.

I would not recommend changing the fluid or getting a flush on the transmission since you are already starting to have a problem. A service may make it worse at this point. I would have the transmission checked by a...

Q: Engine check light on and cruise control not working, but speedometer works

P0717 is derived from engine speed (usually sensor counting flywheel revolutions), not necessarily sensor in the transmission, and not vehicle speed sensor - different sensor. The engine speed sensor may have failed - independent of cruise control symptoms. Check cruise...

Q: Q: Fuel pump relay location.

Relays are always a good location to test a system. You are on the right track in that respect. Unfortunately, your car does not have a traditional fuel pump relay. It has what is known as the Fuel pump driver...