Q: Q: oil change

If I get a service or oil change done on my car will that be recorded on the car fax report?

3. Q: oil change

Q: Car is overheating and smoking, the is coolant low, and there is a rattling noise

Hello. From what you describe, it would appear that your vehicle may be experiencing more than one issue. If the vehicle needs to be constantly jumped, then there is likely an issue with the battery or the charging system. I...

Q: I have a 2013 sion xb. After jumping my car battery, car starts and runs fine but wont accelerate at all. Wont move.

If you got lots of spark then either you hooked up cables backwards or the battery is shorted and will need to be replaced. For the vehicle not moving may be caused by low battery voltage or if you shorted...

Q: Inside door handle not working

With the inside door handle not working, the most likely cause is the linkage that runs between the door lock actuator and door handle. A qualified technician, like one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your door problem and...