Q: Q: oil change

If I get a service or oil change done on my car will that be recorded on the car fax report?

3. Q: oil change

Q: I'm experiencing a steady drain of coolant. I'm not noticing any overheating, and keep topping up the level

Is there a large wet spot under the vehicle after it has been used? A puddle under certain areas of the vehicle may shed a little light on where to look for the leak. A technician can top off the...

Q: Engine Died Car wont Start

It is possible that some engine damage may have occurred when this happened. Full Throttle is typically not recommended on many vehicles as it can cause the engine to Red Line. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a...

Q: 2008 Mazda 5 has codes P0661 and P0720

Input from the vehicle speed sensor (VSS) is used by the transmission control module (TCM) to calculate shift points, torque converter operation and other transmission functions. Code P0720 stands for Vehicle Speed Sensor circuit malfunction. Typically, this code indicates a...