Q: None of my power window will go up or down. And I just replace the power window relay

asked by on July 02, 2016

None of my power window will go up or down. And I just replace the power window relay. I don't have any idea what to do next

Window is not going up or down Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Check the 20 amp power window circuit breaker in the engine compartment fuse box. If the circuit breaker is sending power to the relay then the main power window switch will need to be checked to see if it is getting power on the yellow and light green wire at the switch. If you are getting power, then the problem will be in the main control switch. Check for power at the yellow, white, and black wires that go to the front power window motor, they should have power when you move the driver window switch up or down with the key in the on position. If you find that there is no power then the switch is at fault. If you need more help diagnosing the problem, contact a certified mechanic who can assess the issue with your windows and make the necessary repairs.