Q: No start

I have a 99 buick park ave, that I've replaced crank sensor icm wires and, plugs, I've checked the relays and, the ignition relay fuse is hot to the touch, but I have no spark at all, none of the windows will work, the power seats work but, memory doesn't.

A: Hi there, thanks for writing in about your ...

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 1999 Buick Park Avenue. You may have a bad ignition module and coils if you find that you are getting a crank and cam sensor, and no fire from coils. You should also check to see if you are getting injector pulse at one of the injectors. If you put on a new ignition module, but not the coils, then a shorted coil may have shorted the new module you put on. Remove the coils and check for a short to any of the bottom terminals and top secondary terminals. If you would like some help having this checked, a qualified technician from YourMechanic can come to your location to diagnose the starting issue and other electrical problems in order to have this fixed properly.