Q: No start

I have a 99 buick park ave, that I've replaced crank sensor icm wires and, plugs, I've checked the relays and, the ignition relay fuse is hot to the touch, but I have no spark at all, none of the windows will work, the power seats work but, memory doesn't.

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 1999 Buick Park Avenue. You may have a bad ignition module and coils if you find that you are getting a crank and cam sensor, and no fire from coils. You should also check to see if you are getting injector pulse at one of the injectors. If you put on a new ignition module, but not the coils, then a shorted coil may have shorted the new module you put on. Remove the coils and check for a short to any of the bottom terminals and top secondary terminals. If you would like some help having this checked, a qualified technician from YourMechanic can come to your location to diagnose the starting issue and other electrical problems in order to have this fixed properly.