Q: No start

when driving my truck died like someone shut it off . I've had no spark so I replaced the pickup coil, control module, and ignition coil . and now when I checked my coil out at the coil wire with a screw driver to a ground to see if I was getting spark it sparks 1 time spark and then no spark after . I checked all my wiring and its all good. Would you have any idea what it might be. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

You need to check for battery voltage on the red wire to the coil with the key in the on position and then check the same wire when you go to the crank position. If either one is not as specified then ignition switch is at fault. Now check the the other wire dark green and yellow striped wire on the coil. You should use a test light to see if this wire blinks when you crank the vehicle. If it does not blink, the the TFI module pigtail wire for timing should be disconnected to see if you now can start the motor. If this doesn’t work then you have most likely a bad TFI module or distributor stator in the distributor itself. But, with distributor cap off, make sure distributor rotor is turning or not. If not, check timing chain or distributor gear. The most common problem will be that the TFI module is bad. If you’d like some help wit these checks, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can diagnose your starting issue and help you fix it accordingly.