Q: No Power at All

Car's screen was glitching when I pulled up to a store and went in for about 30 mins. Came out and started car and drove 3 miles and turned it off. Then realized I needed it on. Push the button to start back up and got NOTHING! Nour lights inside or headlights, nothing on the push button, can't lock the door or anything. Tested the battery and it is fully charged and is between 13.7-14.2 volts. Clueless...PLEASE HELP

A: You may have a bad negative cable to body a...

You may have a bad negative cable to body attachment bolt that needs to be replaced under the battery tray. Technical service bulletin L-SB-0093-11 covers the replacement of the bolt and re-tapping the threads. The cable will not tighten and loses contact and this is the fix. If you need to have this looked at, a certified technician from YourMechanic can diagnose the loss of power and can pinpoint the correct repair.