Q: No power after flat tire.

I had a flat and the steel belted radial tore up the front panel, including the electrical. Now I have no power.

A: Hello, Being that the car is a hybrid, you...

Hello, Being that the car is a hybrid, you’re better off having it towed to the dealer for repairs. Hybrid vehicle have high voltage wiring that if exposed and someone touches the exposed wiring, can be severely injured or electrocuted. If any of the high voltage wiring is damaged, it will need to be replaced, there is no repairing of high voltage wiring. This is something that should be handled sooner than later for safety reasons.