Q: clicking sound in rear on the passenger side of car while driving

asked by on February 06, 2018

while driving I hear a clicking sound on the passenger side in the rear

A ticking noise may be from the brakes or a tire has something in it. If the noise goes away when pressing on brakes then it is a brake problem. If noise only happens when pressing on brakes when moving then the problem is in brakes. If ticking noise increases with speed then it can be in tire or drivetrain and should be checked by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to diagnose and isolate the problem.