Q: No controls on the drivers door work

No controls work on the drivers door all other door controls work on the other doors, my radio stays on when I exit the truck .my key fob open and close all doors except drivers door .before the power totally went the dash reads door open when it was closed

A: It appears the drivers door of your Chevy T...

It appears the drivers door of your Chevy Tahoe is not getting enough battery voltage to allow all of the components to work properly. If memory serves me correctly, the door switch that triggers the dome lights is built into the door latch assembly. If your driver's door is not getting battery voltage, the power door locks and controls for the power windows and mirrors will not be able to work.

The vehicle will read that the drivers door is constantly open, even when closed, which would explain why you are observing different components being powered after you shut your door. I would recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified technician to come by and diagnose the electrical issues with your Chevy Tahoe and assist you with the repairs needed.