Q: No brake lights, tail lights, or turn signals - 1993 Chevrolet S10

when i push the brake my lights do not come on and it also makes the noise while your pushing the brake like that the door is open with the key in the ingation but the door is closed and keys are not in the ingation. i dont have any tail lights or any turn signals. i have changed the fuses and put in new bulbs

Hello. It sounds like there is a short between multiple circuits. Most of the time this occurs at the fuse box. I have also seen this occur in the firewall bulk connector. I would usually take the connectors off of these areas first and inspect them for signs of shorting which would typically look like burnt areas or melting. If there are none, then I will start testing each one of these circuits until I find where the issue is.

If you want to have these electrical issues checked, consider having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your home or office to diagnose why these electrical circuits are malfunctioning and suggest any needed repairs.

3. No brake lights, tail lights, or turn signals - 1993 Chevrolet S10