I have cool ant splashed all over by engine

I have cool ant splashed all over by engine Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission? 155,000 it's a 2010 Nissan Murano automatic Mechanic's Assistant: Are y...

I have cool ant splashed all over by engine Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission? 155,000 it's a 2010 Nissan Murano automatic Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Murano yourself? What have you tried so far? I did a [coolant](/topics-coolant-nissan/) flush on it and still cannot figure out where it's leaking from Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? I think that's it

Automotive Expert
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* I will do my best to assist you.. I help many customers, so sometimes my replies are delayed, I will respond once available. During this conversation you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer.I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call. So with this issue you will want to do a coolant pressure test, you want to do it when the engine is hot and cold as things expand and contract, if you dont find it when cold get the engine warmed up and check that way. once you locate the leak if you have questions about repair let me know, thanks

How do I do a coolant pressure test
Automotive Expert
heres a video that explains https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5p-G3UDi-A