Q: New relay, has an extra prong. Fan won't stop running after installing.

I bought a new Fan relay, I noticed it had an extra prong in the middle. However there isn't a place to plug it in just an empty space. I plugged it in and immediately the fans kicked on, but they won't turn off. The more pressure I put on the relay the faster the fans spin.

This is most likely the wrong relay for your vehicle. Either looked up or packaged incorrectly. I suggest matching up the original relay.

• New relay, has an extra prong. Fan won't stop running after installing.