Q: New distributor installation

Got it at tdc but cant get it to sit right on the mark i try to adjust the bolt in the hole it goes in so they line up but cant get it to

3. New distributor installation

Q: My code reader says I have a bad mass air flow sensor ans crank shat sensor test drive ran better shut off & engine Lt. Same code

Hi there. The problem you are describing, sounds like you may have a poor connection in the connector at the mass airflow sensor. Although, sometimes aftermarket parts do not perform as well as factory (OEM) parts. Check for corrosion and/or...

Q: Sounds like something is loose

If this all occurred right after the brakes were done, then it may be a backing plate hitting the rotor. This will cause the noise and can also cause some odor. It may also be a failing bearing which can...

Q: Gas gauge doesn't work correctly and moves randomly registering wrong amount of gas

Yes, the fuel sending unit is part of the fuel pump module. If there is an open in the fuel sending unit this will can you the false readings you are experiencing. The tank will have to be dropped to...