Q: New distributor installation

Got it at tdc but cant get it to sit right on the mark i try to adjust the bolt in the hole it goes in so they line up but cant get it to

You should first see if the old distributor will go back in. If it does then the new distributor should slide right in. If not find where it will go in and then lift it slightly and rotate until it lines up to the number one on the cap. If you still have issues you will need to Turn the engine 180 degrees and line distributor up in the 90 position from number one.

3. New distributor installation